Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Very good after configured
* Very small and consistent
* Do never have to reconfigure
* It was hard to make it recognize by the machine (to be configured). I had to reconnect it several times to make the machine detect it (under windows 7).
* It takes me some time to make it work the first time. The solution was connect it to power first (USB), then let it connect (blue light is on), and just then connect to the Ethernet interface.
* The driver to configure it works only under windows (it is not supported under MAC or linux)
It can be used in so many devices as you can imagine. It will never get obsolet.
It works great with my Bravia led (40EX525)
The better choice as an alternative to the expensive original branded TV dongles.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.