Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6414 (64%)
  • 4 Star:368 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by efialt on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it works. It's cheap, simple, working gadget. It doesn't need any understanding to make it work. You simply insert it into USB port, and it starts to work. The only button to switch between 3 frequencies also just works.
    Cons:
    First, it's not powerful enough to get the steady signal after two walls. And you see, if you want to use FM radio to listen yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by JpATF on 09/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Smaller than looks like in pictures, transmission is very good, portable, very light.
    Cons:
    low quality plastic housing, mine came with the frequency switch button badly attached but nothing that affect the main function.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by fein007 on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Tested under linux only; very easy to setup (plug and play), randomly selects 1 of 3 available transmitting frequencies and just works. I played movies and music over the device. Build quality is unexpectedly good - the device is very tough. Sufficient tran...
    Cons:
    - the signal noise is quite high, acceptable, but in the quiet parts of the music it is disturbing - the selection of transmiss...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfectly with a good range

posted by pascalin on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This works perfect when you want to listen to your PC music in your FM receptor, without any cable. It has a very good price and it's very easy to set up with a unique button that permits you to set different frequencies.
    Cons:
    Over 10 meters it starts working with some noise, but in a straight sight line, the range might be better. It depends a lot on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful device.

posted by vasod on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No cables and unnecessary clutter. Just turn on your radio and listen to your PC in several different places. I listen to my 200w speakers from the other end of the hall without any wires! It also has nothing to install on your computer, just plug in and se...
    Cons:
    Only three fixed frequencies can cause trouble if local radio stations work just on them. It makes noise and I do not know what...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok!

posted by kolomser on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than satisfeid

posted by Teslaq on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely easy to use. just plug into your usb device and change your sound settings to the fm Transmitter. As easy as that.
    Cons:
    Range could be better. They do not mention on the box to change sound settings. It took me a few days to figure this out.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but with a few niggles

posted by WeejXL on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price isn't much, very nice build quality, very simple to operate.
    Cons:
    Seems to be transmitting mono sound instead of stereo, only has 3 channels it can broadcast on and most of them were already ta...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by NagyI on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Amazing stereo sound quality for such a cheap price - Smaller than expected (i was afraid that i couldn't use it with my Series9) - Very quick setup (plug and play and select the new audio device in your playback application or make it default in Windows ...
    Cons:
    - It feels a little bit cheap but the build quality is great. - No RDS transmission. It's not a big con though but i would like...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little device

posted by peshos on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    No hassles! It is really plug an play, you only have to change the default device to have sound played back trough it.
    Cons:
    It would be really useful if you could just set a random frequency. In my town there are actual radio stations on all three ava...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections