DX  » Community » Reviews » Glossy Front and Back Protective PC Films Stickers Set w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pairs)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6712 (67%)
  • 4 Star:285 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by rickpoa on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product and price is great. Each pair (front and back) has a cloth to clean the screen of iphone 4s before application. Very good price here in Brazil it is very expensive.
    Cons:
    I just have a counter for this product, a box poreria see a more protective. Geito the coming looks like it is easy kneading. t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Never easy to put on, but well worth the effect!

posted by MaximusT on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got these to protect my and my wife's iPhone 4 phones. This fit well, and work great. We like to use the iPhone "bumper" style of side protection, so these front and back protectors seemed like the perfect addition to give us all round coverage....
    Cons:
    They could be a bit better quality plastic. And I wish there was an easy way to cover your iPhone without dust suddenly getting...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by kaos123 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are cut very well and fit my iphone 4 perfectly. These things cost like $10 each at local stores.
    Cons:
    Expect some air bubbles when applying these. If you use a credit card or a guitar pick you can hopefully push most of them to t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal

posted by Looloo83 on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As many cell phone users, i'm used to throw mi phone anywhere, mostly in my purse or bag. With these protectors I hace nothing to worry about. They are easy to place, do not change the touch or view of the phone, and your screen its really protected. Beside...
    Cons:
    If you don't place it really carfully some ubles must appear and disturb you screen view
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    screen protectors

posted by kingsafu on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    five front and back covers with cleaning cloth for this price is a steal. it is good to have more sheets as if you mess up you can confidently replace it with another. the feeling of having enough backup is great confidence booster. not very difficult to ap...
    Cons:
    there were some scratches already on some films. still usable they were though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by ValaV on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not too much to say, protective transparent stikers, are perfect.
    Cons:
    No cons, only, to say something, it's hard to use it if you are not used to, but practice will do it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iphone 4/4s great protectors

posted by wrongtrn on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    greata price even more greater quality small PRICE. a lot of the film got in there and every one is great. I have put it on some of my phones and it fits greatly screen doesn not change colours after they are on it. saves nicely your phone from straching fr...
    Cons:
    no cons for this dx item, realy great, gona order again after I get out of this ones :D
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Andreana1982 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price for 5 pcs of films. Save phone front and back. One film lasts for month, so this pack is enough for years.
    Cons:
    Some bubbles can remain after apply. Scratches come easier - but at least save the phone. Worth to see some videos about the a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but hard to apply

posted by marceloherval on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good price, I think it's the best price available in DX. - Comes with a cleaning cloth, to make sure you won't apply in a dirty iPhone. = The plastic that covers the protector it's good.
    Cons:
    - It's REALLY hard to apply the case. The 1-2 step is kind of confused, and you may have some problems with that. - The quality...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely good!

posted by Wally01 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap! - Easy in use - Good quality - 5 pack! - 2 sides (front and back)
    Cons:
    None, the product is exactly the same as the one i had before from other brands.. Maybe one con. there are no advertisements on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections