DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2 Audio Receiver - Green
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like Magic!

posted by rndmg3hlob752 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works as described. Just turn-on and plugin. I am using it in my car for listening music but also for taking phone calls in combination with my iphone.
    Cons:
    Only the green color.... Don`t get me wrong. I am satisfed with this Bluetooth. There are same Bluetooth with nicer color on th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!

posted by kingtigg on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this thing just works! plug it in, pair, and play music using the stereo profile. I've connected with android phone and mac with no problems at all!
    Cons:
    the case seems a little cheaply made..but it works and sounds great when using the stereo profile! The non-stereo profile sound...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine!

posted by Magicmill on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to connect, easy to load (accu is inside). Everything is included, usb-cale and adapter for the accu. Instruction is compact but okay.
    Cons:
    Color is strange, better buy a black one next time! Or a stylish white on! Adapter is non-EU...., but I have a dozen of adapter...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have product of the future

posted by aarontzw on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - product design is clean and clear with one single switch for activation - the charging cable is also commonly available, the usb connection allows a iphone charger head to be use - the product comes in a few color choices - product is very light weight ...
    Cons:
    - the on/off switch on mine doesnt work, it means a charge is required everytime you want to use it - there is a buzzing sound,...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it should do, hassle free

posted by adjevanhethof on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - good build quality, well finished casing - the sound quality is good, very much comparable with other bluetootg receivers I own but at a much better price - operating and pairing the device is straightforward - battery life of the built-in li-ion cell is ...
    Cons:
    - not much documentaton included, but on the other hand operation and pairing is almost self-explanatory
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and average product

posted by RiDo1 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. average price 2. Quick connectivity, easy to pair. 3. Built in battery 4. Sturdy construction
    Cons:
    1. Poor SOUND quality. I am amazed no one pointed this out. Is it the problem of Bluetooth technology itself or is it this devi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device

posted by btxenon on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Sound can be transmitted remotely. * Quite good price. * Easy to use and good quality.
    Cons:
    * It doesn't work so well if you are using Wi-Fi because it causes interferences. * You need to configure your computer to tran...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic, easy-to-set-up device

posted by dghutt on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - completely plug-and-play, worked straight out of the box with no fuss, no difficult instructions - clear LEDs indicate activity - on arrival it's smaller than I imagined it would be - sound quality over bluetooth is also far better than I expected and jus...
    Cons:
    - so far none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the work what it is made for

posted by rsiatlarge on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this device both on my laptop and on my android phone. It is small and easy to use. Just open the bluetooth on your mobile phone and it connects automatically. You can also charge it using USB.
    Cons:
    Sometimes, it is disconnected from the device which you use it with. you often need to charge it. With a full charge, it will l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good transmission wireless

posted by thanh007 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very convenience, small enough to bring with everywhere. Use with your smart phone or other bluetooth devices to listen your favorite music or movies with your sound system or any external speakers.Very clear and easy to pair.
    Cons:
    None as I can notice.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections