Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5512 (55%)
  • 4 Star:419 (41%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thats the guy! It is perfect!

posted by yassuda on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very beautyful, compact, ready-to-action! Its well build, it has a rubber ring that keeps the lighter wet, i made the test!
    Cons:
    I think it is a good idea change the "ball chain" to a O-ring or whatever stronger
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for a back-up lighter

posted by Bas2ct on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like any other oil lighter. Every time. Sturdy little thing. Great as a back-up lighter when outdoors. Holds lighter fluid for a really long time because of seals, so is also suitable for bug-out kits or emergency kits.
    Cons:
    It is a bit small. It is heavy for its size and use, but that makes it sturdy.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its more efficient than an regular zippo

posted by boomerangfreak on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very nice made -holds the fuel VERY GOOD -the o-ring really prevents the fuel of vaporizing -holds a decent amount of fuel -it has really good sparking -there's a lot of wick inside and is easy to get out
    Cons:
    -the inner was lose with mine and can fall out -the plastic top (black) can come lose very easy (the problem I easily solved ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good work, Gets The Job Done!

posted by fliedlice on 05/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, Lights first strike every strike, also waterproof cause of the Rubber O ring seal, this stops Fluid slowly seeping out as-well.
    Cons:
    Bit heavy, And i droped mine a few times when it was open and the insert separated into 2 parts. Easy fix though. Though this s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little lighter

posted by Jantjebravo1989 on 05/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's small but not to small -It looks good -It works great -It feel 'heavy' and solid -There's a o-ring to prevent lighterfluid getting out the lighter when in your pocket. - flint and wick are replaceable
    Cons:
    -doesn't shine as on the picture, but actually for me thats a pros - not very pratical. Always have to screw off the head and s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My favourite lighter

posted by StupendousMan on 01/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A good design and well made. I prefer this to a zippo. Excellent value. Nice size, I use it as a keychain. Still holds a decent amount of fluid, and keeps it in thanks to tight tolerances and O-ring on cap. Flat bottom, can act as a candle.
    Cons:
    Slow to open due to threaded cap, probably annoying for smokers who need their fix. Not windproof.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Silver Oil Lighter

posted by marciopina on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use. - Totally waterproof. - Small. - It's great for gifts, as gadget. - Sturdy metal. - very good flame. - Small with function for a normal lighter. - survival with a mini like a candle. - Very good flint.
    Cons:
    Nothing to really complain about. but it takes time to unscrew it in order to light it [not really a con] not so shiny as one p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    reliable and robust

posted by jb100 on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A well made small kerosene/white spirits powered lighter. The body is solid and well made and the overall design is good. I particularly like the flat bottom, allowing you to use it for a short time as a candle.
    Cons:
    Nothing to really complain about, could be a little cheaper, havent had to replace the flint yet so im not sure if those will b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a lighter

posted by snowgrill on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Sturdy metal (chrome plated copper maybe) - Nice flame - Small for a normal lighter - Easy to fill and carrys more fuel than his midget brother SKU 3734 - Stands on a table like a candle - Good price - Very good flint
    Cons:
    - HUGE compared to SKU 3734 much fatter and taller - O-ring is better than in SKU 3734 but it's still trash. Replace t as soon ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little lighter

posted by truskaVa on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    small flat bottom sealed uses regular zippo gasoline top part screws, so it won't leak in your pocket
    Cons:
    but it takes time to unscrew it in order to light it [not really a con] not so shiny as one pictured the part with chain is m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections