DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder Cell Phone/GPS/MP4 - Black + Grey
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice compact holder....but....

posted by burnmail123 on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is really nice holder with good design and many ways to put in on glass. When it is folded you can easily put in anywhere. I really like the stopping circle, which will fix the holder on its spot. It is made with safety lock so it wont go anywhere.
    Cons:
    It's not really stable as other wrote so. I bought several other holder just for the devices from DX in past years and all of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and quick car holder

posted by ealogar on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cheap car holder for telephones is very easy to use. It gives you many possibilities of location and you can turn it in many directions. It's very cheap and you can use it with many different telephones. If you want a better suction you may chose a mor...
    Cons:
    You can only put it in the window, The suction in other parts of car doesn't work. The process of putting in the window is very...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for its purpose.

posted by lucasassis on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This holder is very useful. It can hold many different kinds of gadgets, such as phones, gps's, mini tv, etc. It can carry devices as big as a Samsung Galaxy S3. It is very compact, making it easy to be stored in any glove compartment. Also, its price is lo...
    Cons:
    The swivel's screws were a little bit loose, so the set position would change with the weight of the device or with vibrations ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad I Like it

posted by limsheila on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have many car-mounts, all kinds from cheap to the expensive ones, i am quite satisfied with this one. Suctions pretty strong. Very Compact. Can just fold up after use.
    Cons:
    I think bracket arm can and will be loose after time. If use iphone camera on the road with this car mount, it tends to vibrate...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for the price! ;)

posted by luisqsm on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull! Very compact and discrete holder to use in the car, better than the big ones with lots of joints and long support structures.
    Cons:
    The swivel joint, that supports and lifts the grey surface where you hold the phone, is not very strong so the weight of the ph...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and efficient

posted by mtldeex on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is easy to mount and unmount. It holds well on windshield using the embedded mechanical vacuum mechanism -- figure it out from the drawing on the side of the box. The compact shape makes it easy to store even in a small car between uses. A Samsung Gal...
    Cons:
    The grip on the SGS+ phone is not perfectly steadfast, but certainly useable.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by tomicapo on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cool gadget. It holds very well to the windshield. Worked OK for my Samsung i5500.
    Cons:
    The handles may press the side buttons if not placed correctly. Overtime and when it's hot , it doesn't stand still very well. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections