Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Seems well built, and very bright for is stated 5mw output, which suggests it may be doing even more.
- Small, and I mean quite small. it is a lot smaller than I had expected it to be.
- No power fluctuations.
- Adjustable focus.
- Reasonable price.
- Could be a little cheaper.
- Was backordered for quite some time.
- Easy to kill the diode if you barely go over 5V input (Seems like 4V would be a better rating.
- Would be nice if it still worked thru the spring terminal on the back.
- Maybe also with the switch still included, but not a big worry as they are easy enough to find and solder in if needed.
Great module, producing more power than it's rated for, and for a reasonable price. Good for little projects that require a small, bright laser :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.