DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging/Data Cable - Black (122CM-Length)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8631 (86%)
  • 4 Star:145 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality micro USB cable

posted by niccolass on 01/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful micro USB cable, about 120 cm in length so it can be used to connect two devices those are not so close. Works great for both battery charging devices, and data exchange. Connectors are high quality.
    Cons:
    Micro USB connector is little longer than usual, so you could think that it doesn't fit well in the device, but that is not tr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    At last a good USB-Micro USB cable

posted by Sachalechat on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    After buying several other USB-Micro USB cables (other item #) on this site, all not very reliable , this item is at last very good. The cable size is big and seems reliable, the use for both charging and exchanging data is very effective, the data rate is ...
    Cons:
    Nothing I can see
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best usb-cable for data and recharging

posted by wouter84 on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have a very 'difficult' smartphone who doesn't accept every usb-cable to transfer data or recharge the battery but these one work just fine. There is a plastic label that says 'HTC' but you can cut it of easily if you don't like that. The cable is long, s...
    Cons:
    None, really, none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally a PROPER micro USB cable on DX!

posted by ouideaux on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice micro USB cable. I couldn't see the difference between the original Nokia cable and this one. It feels the same, it looks the same, it even has the Nokia logo on it.
    Cons:
    None, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value Micro USB csable

posted by denisjoh on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price. Good length. Some that come with phone are too short. This is nice and long. The cable is soft and flexible. not hard and stiff like some others.
    Cons:
    None that I can find. It does the job well.---------------- Solid plugs.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by hugodejong on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works well, connectors are sturdier than most, especially for such a cheap product. Good lenght for use as phone charger. My phone chargers in about 2,5 hours, which is the same as with the factory charger. Other cables sometimes didn't put through the full...
    Cons:
    None, works perfectly for me!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fragile but worth the money

posted by reusjep on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cheap, easy to use charging cable. Looks just like my original HTC cable and fits perfectly. Also way cheaper than any cable at my local retailer.
    Cons:
    When stressed a little, the inner wires show at the small plug. It requires only a telephone hanging on it, which makes it a fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product no complaints but could be cheaper

posted by illuzn on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a standard USB male to micro USB male cable. Use it to charge your mobile devices (phone etc.). The cable itself has a HTC tag on it and I believe it is the standard HTC cable - so relatively high build quality.
    Cons:
    Compared to other DX products, the price could be cheaper. However, cables like this cost more than $5 from normal retail store...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement cable

posted by Illest on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cable looks very solid. The connector fits perfectly. The USB connector looks pretty strong aswell. The design is exactly the same as the default HTC cables, nicely rounded.
    Cons:
    None yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable for phonecharging.

posted by Fangly on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is great for charging your android phone. It is a bit longer then the original cable that i got. Cable is not to stiff like the thicker cables.
    Cons:
    Dropped my phone from the table with the cable inserted and it bent the contact. Still worked but fell out a little bit easier ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections