DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar/USB/AC Rechargeable 2600mAh Power Pack w/ 3-LED White Light + Charging Adapters - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:331 (33%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

67% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The spare battery in the road.

posted by fessilent on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works. Charging from the AC charger from the sun. In the kit there are a lot of different adapters. I picked up all of their phone adapter you are using from the kit.
    Cons:
    Housing built with backlash. There is no sense of the integrity of the device. The inscriptions are made by a very small font. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solar Charging

posted by Bomba112 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Came in a box slightly dented (by mail when there was a bit wrinkled). A full set on the site. Connected via an adapter old Samsung is automatically lifted as soon as the lamp began to charge the phone. Lots of options charging voltage. To do this, there is...
    Cons:
    Build quality of the material is poor. The entire case is loose, not tight. I would like to take a scotch-tape and rewind the h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job OK

posted by dogbox2011 on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is such a such cheap price for long life of battery. Comes with a lot of DC Jack attachments so makes this very usefull for a range of uses. its a thin aluminium case too not plastic so quite sturdy.
    Cons:
    Be carefull not to plug this into your computer via USB to charge. When I tried this is caused a shutdown of my Macbook pro twi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections