View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The best product ever – X6 Sport MP3 Player + Bluetooth Headset w/ FM/TF Reviews

posted by Musicpopman on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Work fine, long last battery. Very good for runing. If you don't like wire you would really love it. It got soft Layer earphones, really spongy and comfortable. The quality of the phones are super! and radio work fine. You can pair it to you mobile and make nice calls while runing or if you just lazy to grap the mobile. Nice acoustics and bass!
Cons:
I found out the plastic cover is a little light, and maybe it whould brake if you don't take care of it. when paring to a bluetooth you will probably hear some little white electronic noise anyway maybe it's my mobile but, I don't use this connection.
Other:
Great for runing, it's the best product, convenient for people who likes music. the desing is unique and sportive. Maybe if it has a voice over command it will be the best price product mp3 ever! One more thing if it has an adjust mode for the headphone it would be great to. And an EQ band for the music. One mor thing, if it has a inside small hardisk like 2gb that would be awasome!
Bottomline:
The best mp3 sport product I know. Very good gift for runners or people who like mp3 and hate wire headphone. You may found it easy to use. And the light weigt plastic can be a Pros and not cons. if you listen for a long time. the battery stays for long time and it has a fast reading card. I am strongly recommends, one of the best there is on Dealextreme

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections