Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4612 (46%)
  • 4 Star:5414 (54%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful tool for the traveller

posted by malauDK on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this device such that I can view and transfer my pictures to my iPad 2 when travelling. I have 1 camera, which uses SD cards. The SD reader of this device works flawlessly. My other camera is connected using USB, and again no issues at all
    Cons:
    Transferring pictures to my iPad 2 is quite slow. I believe the reason is the iPad and not the camera connection kit. The conn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works on iPad 3 iOS 6.1.1 – Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader for iPad/i

posted by bichilupa on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works on iPad 3 iOS 6.1.1 – Camera Connection Kit + Card Reader for iPad/iPad Works with Pad 3 just fine Works with Yeti USB microphone and Garageband Works for transferring pics off SDHC card
    Cons:
    Nothing really, only thats it dosen´t look 100% like an original Apple adaptor. But when its working you don´t think ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works on iPad 3 iOS 6.1.1

posted by bencjedi on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works with Pad 3 just fine Works with Yeti USB microphone and Garageband Works for transferring pics off SDHC card
    Cons:
    Does NOT work with Lightning dock converter in newer devices (iPhone 5, iPad mini)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super item for your iPad

posted by mbhansen on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It´s Cheap and functional. Works perfectly with my iPad 2. Import pictures directly from your digital camera directly to your iPad/iCloud. So your pictures are backed very fast. So you want loose them if your iPad is stolen.
    Cons:
    Nothing really, only thats it dosen´t look 100% like an original Apple adaptor. But when its working you don´t think ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good enough cheap alternative

posted by bomjkolyadun on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good enough cheap alternative for original apple accessory, photo could be easily transferred from SD card or camera to iPad.
    Cons:
    totally useless if you're using your iPad with protective case, build quality is not very great, but it transfers photos good e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works for iPad1 iOS 5.1.1

posted by enarki2 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it works for iPad1 with iOS 5.1.1 - no jailbreak needed - the price is right
    Cons:
    - excessive power consumption - drains internal iPad battery quickly - become very hot on use - triggers error "This acces...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by runty9 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The device works just as it should and exactly as I would imagine the one from apple does. I use it sometimes for getting pictures off an sd card but my main use is for plugging in my electric piano for use with garage band. It works flawlessly, I can now ...
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't as strong as the OEM version but the functionality is not compromised because of this. Also after a mi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great on ipad1

posted by recklessftw on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works well, just as expected. Put it in your device, plug in your card and camera and away you go. You use the photos app and you will see an imported category.
    Cons:
    None. The thing just works. Does not work with iPhone but that's and apple reaction, not a restriction of this device.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good widget

posted by xabato on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a good solution to download pictures from a camera to the iPad, a problem when you travel and you must have a lot of sd cards. And its a solution too to see the pictures in a ipad without using the itunes to transfer the files...
    Cons:
    I cant download pictures from a sd card, but yes from the camera with a usb connection. Dont works with a iPhone
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Kit

posted by MohKhaled on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    toooo cheap and made of good quality and works very well with any SD card ,i didn't try the USB yet but im sure it would be amazing to get a usb keyboard and try it with my ipad
    Cons:
    connector is too small so i can't plug it into my ipad while putting the ipad protective Case , but that's nothing compared to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections