Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:273 (27%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very innovative shape

posted by gabri85ct on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This was another present for my friend with a huge collection of butane lighters. This looks very aggressive and cute at the same time cause yes, it is a hammer but is still small!! It works perfectly and it's easily rechargeable. Seems pretty durable and r...
    Cons:
    Maybe some friends will try to steal your awesome lighter!!! Be careful! be carefull with kids cause it could seem a toy, you k...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lighter, Small tank

posted by Bergerman on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is fine, mine actually feels nice and solid. The flame can be very large when turned up. The heat is not absorbed into the top much and it can stay on for a while without getting really hot. Lights every time.
    Cons:
    The tank is REALLY small. On the medium to large flame i can only get a minute or two of flame before it runs out.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lighting Hammer

posted by gangstertjen on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * It looks good for the price * Easy to handle * Easy to light on * Easy to fill * Some people dont even know its a lighter Also if you show it to your friends they dont think its a lighter they think you got a toy or something
    Cons:
    * Gets quick empty, so lots of refills * Its also verry light maybe to light * Its also a little bit on the small side, so i ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A hot hammer

posted by pedropopup on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    *Good Quality *Pretty small *The butane take long hours to finishes *the light is stronger *it's very cute Boa qualidade Pequeno O gas demora a acabar A luz é forte Muito Bonitinho
    Cons:
    *No one, you will have a lot of fun. Nenhuma, você tera muita diversão !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this hammer looks nice

posted by bigdjo on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - good looking lighter for such a good pprice - easy to use just click it :D - very easy to fill ive got no problems with it - all my friends wanna have it - if u hit someone on his hands with it it would realy hurt them ( yes this is a pro becouse u can b...
    Cons:
    ur friends might steal it from you becouse it looks awesome - the ''hooked'' part is a bit sharp
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nifty little lighter

posted by bigBerd on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Looks awesome, impress your friends with this lighter! - Very affordable. - Easy to light. - It's got a good feel to it when you're holding it.
    Cons:
    - Runs out of fuel pretty quick. - Sometimes doesn't light. - Sometimes the flame is teeny and isn't able do much other than ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funny hammer!

posted by wantabi on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap lighter, It looks nice and it is heavier than I expected, I bought two of this items and one of them came crushed so Deal Extreme did send another one. Easy to use , the flame is not so big but it´s okay. fun to try to hit the fingers of som...
    Cons:
    one of the lighter i bought it came crushed, DX did send one to replace it. Not suitable for wearing on the back pocket. It com...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fun/funny

posted by motoxboii on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this lighter is fun to whip out infront of your mates. i have bought many of these lighters for my freinds. it is very nice looking . i have no troble with this lighter and i have had it for about 5 months. this is good because i have bought many other ligh...
    Cons:
    this lighter fells cheap but it is sooo...... you get what you pay for. if you are a heavy smoker than i wouldnt recomend it b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute lighter

posted by lushus on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very cute wee lighter. Would make a good cheap present for a builder or handyman. Easy to fill & use. The lighters don't come filled due to shipping restrictions. But a can of butane is not expensive & will fill many lighters. This one is another ...
    Cons:
    The flame is quite small, so might be a bit tricky lighting your cigarette with ease.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice shap

posted by leown on 11/02/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - very big flame :D - super cool shape - feels sturdy - cheap!!
    Cons:
    - fairly little gas - texture doesnt feel like wood (dont mind but it is a bit of a cons....) - no more cons!!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections