DX  » Community » Reviews » Auto Car 360 Degree Rotation Stand Holder Support for Iphone 3gs/4
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable

posted by 1vitor on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved the delivery of DX. Was less than 1 month (I live in the interior of Brazil). The product arrived in Orange bag everything right, without any violation. The product came in the box with no violations as well. The product is good, it sticks easily in...
    Cons:
    I still did not notice any problem on my product. It is made of plastic which can break maybe apply a very large force it. So t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a really good product. serve it's need perfectly and looks good doing so

posted by GizmoGold on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this product is very good. it holds the phone carefully and stable. the fact that it can rotate 360 degrees is very useful. the products price is very very low relative to its quality. it's sticks very well to the car's front window and has a sticky pad in ...
    Cons:
    this product is a bit to short, what makes it hard to access the phone if you have a deep front window. the product has a smal...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little holder for your phone

posted by etapiach on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is little, looks really compact, not like other holders that have long arms and are constantly shaking :) it looks made of good materials, very strong.
    Cons:
    if you have already install it con your car window, yu have you force with ypur hand to open the holder, in order to insert you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little stand

posted by nitant on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Tiny little thing. Far smaller than most car mounts. -Has a great suction pad, with unlock and lock. So no risking of it coming off -The rotation lock also holds steady, my device doesnt move and it feels solid even with the phone held. -Easily adjustable.
    Cons:
    none really. The best car mount I have used. No annoying long handles, that keep vibrating.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finishing is ok but does not hold well the weight

posted by theunf on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I gotta say that it´s small, rounded and well finished as said and shown in the ad. But...
    Cons:
    ... does not hold well the weight. Sucking mecanism is good and have a rounded lock that releases with the time and after some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by jbdelepper on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits my iPhone 4 perfectly. It can both be mounted to my windshield and my dasboard. That gives it extra options. Look and feel is good and it seems decently built.
    Cons:
    One cannot mount it to the vent. That was kinda what I hoped for, but the dashboard option is cool as well.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by PeteZ on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple but great working product, does exactly what is it supposed to do.Landscape or portrait mode, what is very handy when you use a navigation app imho.
    Cons:
    Can not think of any con right now, product does what it should do
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent iphone holder. Very light, compact, & easy to use. Price is g

posted by krus66 on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This holder is a very good quality holder. It is very light & compact. Very easy to use and allows you to remove from the windshield whenever you are not using it. It holds your Iphone securely using a spring type compression hold. Excellent product for...
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does whats is has to do

posted by Kevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very easy to remove and attach it to the surface. I replace it almost every time I drive the car. When using the navigation app I put it somewhere else than when I'm using the music player. It's very easy to rotate the holder. It's not only for iPhone ...
    Cons:
    Sometimes with removing the iPhone out the holder I pull the holder from the window because the iPhone is really stuck in the h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price it´s ok... Can be better

posted by Gabriel123321 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For the price it´s work well... Good price and good product. Murch better them others products, slim and easy to use. Pelo preço funciona até que legal... Acredito que seja melhor que os outros oferecidos que são grandes e feios.
    Cons:
    I think the problem it´s my country, couse here in brazil it´s very hot and it does´t get fixed in the window ve...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections