Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. Good build quality - nothing creaks and wobbles, nice surface, good bright screen.
2. Good pirce for this set of options (Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS) - there is nothing like this phone in the domestic market for same money.
3. Can be upgraded to Android 2.3.5 if you spend a day to reading forums.
1. Hard to open rear cover at the first time. I was afraid to break it, so opened it very carefully.
2. It's hard to use this phone without switch to English or oter native languages. Stock flash contains Chineese/English only and turns on Chineese by default.
3. No Android Market (or Google Play) installed, so you can use only limited ZTE market applications.
Very good phone for this money, despite the difficulty of localisation and updade.
1. To switch language on English you must go to Settings (cogwheel icon on the main screen), then search position whis icon [A...] and click it, then choose top menu and select English.
2. To flash this phone and upgrade Android from 2.2.2 (in stock) to 2.3.5 I was find this compilation: http://android.modaco.com/topic/350875-romgen2-swedish-snow-rls6-android-235/
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.