DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Laser Sight Rifle Scope with Gun Mount (2.5~10x40)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice scope/laser combo

posted by sharkyv10 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    clear optics and nice illumined levels of brightness. Holds zero on my AR with over 1k rounds fired and has ease of power from 2.5 to 10 with easy top mount range from 100 to 500 yds.
    Cons:
    The laser is hard to bore sight in as there is 3 set screws to adjust the laser and one is close to the scope tube and hard to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great scope for the price

posted by emoticon123 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This scope comes with a laser, a lens cover, a cleaning cloth, two hex keys, and two sets of batteries. The eye relief is at 7-8 centimeters. The scope offers decent clarity at 10x magnification.
    Cons:
    The laser is very weak and does not work outdoors. Black paint scratches easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is great.

posted by petadre on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great item. It has amazing quality for the price. The materials the clearness of the scope its great the laser sight is amazing too its really bright and has a good distance on it im really happy with this purchase.
    Cons:
    When i put it on my gun it was pretty low so i had to put a higher mount on it but other then that i cant think of anything else.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amasing

posted by bricecaz on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good magnifiering, the low position is perfect for precsion shoot at 20/30m, and the biggest one is perfect for 70m and more. - The five positions for each of the two colors are maybe useless but for the price it's unexpected !!! - The red laser is very ...
    Cons:
    - For small airsoft machine guns like mp5 which are not very precise and used for close combat, the magnifier is maybe too stro...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good telescopic sight

posted by Faliceuta on 03/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good finishing materials. - Has a good increase in lenses. - Good calibration system of the elements of marksmanship. - Robust and durable. - Perfectly adjustable rails and a good system for easy attachment. - Have a laser pointer works well. - Good...
    Cons:
    - Do not have a pressure switch to turn on the laser. - The point of the laser mark not far away. Is rather limited. - You can ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections