DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1xCR2032)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by HarryBz on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, well documented, easy to install. The mounting method (ty-raps) is very clever and should allow almost anyone to use the product. The cord is just the right length, no need to try and wrap it around the front fork a million times.
    Cons:
    The ty-raps provided were ROTTEN (brittle) and could not be used at all. A small problem for me (I stock ty-raps) but if you d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by chriesibaum on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has everything included to mount this device easily on your bike. Sensor has some straps included and therefore the whole installation is done in some minutes. It works well, right out of the box and gives you more information than i though it would.
    Cons:
    Its not really waterproof, so you should take care of not driving in rain, but this is an issue with most other odometers too.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best speedometer!

posted by diamante33 on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am a daily commuter and I have been using this item on a daily rides. I installed one on each of my bikes. The display provides very important information and it is easy to read. Light and temperature display are nice extras that other similar items don&...
    Cons:
    Manual is not the best. it is a simple device so hat they provide is enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but not perfect

posted by vkorenev on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has very nice green backlit. I really love it! There are four lines on the screen, so all useful information is shown simultaneously.
    Cons:
    Does not seem to be waterproof. Controls are inconvenient. For example I cannot reset all trip fields at once. I have to reset ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a great deal

posted by fozzya on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Large display, a lot of useful functions like thermosensor and big digits speedometer, easy to understand instructions if know how it works,you only need to remember button functions and their combinations. Backlight - a must have function, when cycling in...
    Cons:
    Uncomfortable buttons combination to turn on backlight. It's hard to press it while cycling using only one hand.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent for its price

posted by adiehl on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to install, pretty good quality. Light is very convenient and let you read it very clearly at night. Big numbers for current speed are very convenient too.
    Cons:
    To turn the light you have to press the two outer buttons simoultaneously and as they are in the down edge you need both hands ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price range, it's a good product

posted by ntmedia on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros would be that it's the best thing you can for this price range. I've been Cateye's user for quite some time and this speedometer beats them by far.
    Cons:
    The build of it isn't that good. I approve the way it's set up and the way it mounts to the bike, so it can adapt any bike but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very awesome

posted by LOLMASTERMLG on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Cheap -Accurate -Lots of functions -Water resistant -Night light -Has big buttons -Easy to use.
    Cons:
    -It take some time to set up, but after that, it is very easy to use. -Other than that, nothing!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I´m very satisfied

posted by luciano0901 on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A good set of information including temperature measurement (C and F), important data like current speed is easily visible. Have good construction and size, can be mounted on handle bar or stem. It´s water resistant (under light rain), large display wi...
    Cons:
    Clock is not so precise, you have to adjust after some time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by tononzaum on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This speedometer is good, does what it proposes. The size is good, good quality and good durability. The price is good and would buy another if needed. best walterproof. This gift seems forced them to go by bicycles even more as this occupation by it becam...
    Cons:
    should take care to rainy days Not much precision; The controls are hard to press because they are small.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections