Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
For the price you get:
- 2 Trip (A/B)
- Backlight (Green)
- DST (Riding distance)
- ODO (Accumulated trip distance)
- CAL (Calorie consumption)
- RPM (Rotations per minute)
- SPD (Riding current speed)
- MXS (Riding maximum speed)
- AVS (Riding average speed)
the quality of holder for the speedometer is average, it is a little wiggly. But quality of Speedometr is pretty good enought. in my opinion, quality of holder could be better.
1) The distance between the Receiver and the Magnet must not be >5mm apart if not it won't be able to "transmit" to the unit.
2) The english used on the "Manual" are horrible.
Hidden Backlight function:
To switch it on, Press and hold the "Circle" + "Triangle" button for 2 sec. (Do likewise to switch it off)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.