DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer (1 x CR2032)
Sort by:
51 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7840 (78%)
  • 4 Star:2211 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by codreanulaura15 on 06/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Electronic Bicycle is one the best. It has 1,7" screen size (enough for me). The screen is clear, and during the night you can start the light by PRESSING the two bottom buttons (the circle and the triangle) for 3 secs. (The light keeps ON untill ...
    Cons:
    I still didn't understand all the measures shown on the screen. Maybe looking for more info on Google will help you with the in...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by karamurat53 on 06/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is the temperature gauge. Water-resistant to be great. Shipping, reached my hand pretty fast.
    Cons:
    None can say. (Yok diyebilirim.)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but very good computer

posted by pseifert on 05/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really waterproof - when I recieved package with this computers, I found, that something chemicals leaked to the package. Paper boxes was totally soaked... I had to wash everyone under running water and everyone works fine... (uhhh) Big display with underli...
    Cons:
    I had simple Cateye computer before and it was faster with calculate current speed. This one is slower, current speed is update...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Nikolae on 05/12/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    An excellent bike computer, for an amazing price. Gives you a lot of data, and is fairly simple to set up.
    Cons:
    Trip Time (TT) can't be turned off. It keeps counting even if speedometer is turned off. It can be reset to 0 though, but it wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by pedro7014 on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product for my daily cycling..It is useful for me because it helps me know the distance covered by me also the speed features are excellent.
    Cons:
    A little bit confusion while installing its sensor.but its manual helps to install the product easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    recommended Bicycle Speedometer

posted by loschoches on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is an excellent buy. Highly recommended. good quality, best price, many functions, indicate temperature, easy to reset any data, large display, easy of installation and to configurate, easy to use battery included, waterproof, good light for night, stop...
    Cons:
    short magnet, fragile clamps, Manual only in English and Chinese, No internal memory, Trip Time can't be turned off.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bicycle speedometer I have had in my life

posted by tivisilva on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits good. The visor is bright on the night and the light make this computer the best I have had ever. Easy to install and to configurate. I did a mountain trip with my bicycle and the attachments did not break. the best choice in my opinion
    Cons:
    The instalation manual is not so clear about the height to install the magnetic part on the weel but you can easily adjust and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LCD Electronic Bicycle Speedometer

posted by Vell2012 on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cool speedometer. Pluses of the following: 1.excellent design, 2. high-quality Assembly, 3. precise running computer. 4. And the thing that is good lighting. What is very convenient during the ride in the evening and at night.
    Cons:
    1. Not very long wire. that affects what the fix his problem. Lack length. 2. Very weak and not strong clamps (than attached sp...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product worth every dollar!

posted by shlomo120 on 12/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Speedometer itself comes bundled with all the necessary things for its proper installation on the bike. Comes with four cable ties, battery, product, product chassis and tire sensor. It's good quality, large screen and easy to read, night mode when lighting...
    Cons:
    Tire sensor bit difficult to install accurate. Bit hard to strengthen the tire and keep it really does not move during the trip...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by loadrunner on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Highly recommended. Does it's job perfectly. A lot of features. Decent build quality. Good, large display, with backlight. Temperature sensor. Easy to install and configure.
    Cons:
    No internal memory - it loses all the data when you remove the battery. (but you can set the odometer's initial value manually,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections