Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* USB and SD inputs - listen to hours of your own music.
* Audio Line input - I connected my TV audio output.
* FM radio includes auto-tuning feature
* 4 speaker outputs allows me to use the old speakers from my broken bookshelf stereo.
* Remote control range is less than 3 meters (10 feet).
* Volume is drastically different when changing from FM radio to Audio Line input. I have to adjust it each time I change modes.
A few times, the radio did not work when I switched modes. Turned off/on and it was ok.
Power supply - sku.56426 is what I am using right now. It is only 12V, 2A, but that is enough power for typical TV or radio audio. I was using a supply with higher current rating, but had an audible buzz.
I used this to replace all of the audio functions normally in a stereo costing 5x or 10x. Ok, you need to provide your own speakers. Audio is not premium, but not bad, either.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.