DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic Dog Repeller Training Device w/ 2-LED Flashlight - Orange (1 x 9V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for stray dogs

posted by Zanga2 on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really works and is especially useful against aggressive stray dogs. Ideally you need to use it only when being attacked at closed range, as in this situation it's effect is the greatest. Although it's pretty bulky it an be used on the bike also.
    Cons:
    - The range is not very big (only a few meters) - It's very directional
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but lacks range

posted by anubhavsaksena on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works fine, specially when you encounter dogs a lot. It is highly directional. It has 3 modes, 1. LED torch 2. Dog training (does not know what that does) 3. To scare away dog. I have ordered it to use it for 3rd option. Use it only when the dog attacks...
    Cons:
    Range is low. 5-7 feel only, if you use it from far, you would only attract its attention and the dog might start barking. Its ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems to be working, but only from small range

posted by kevain on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It seems to be working well. If you lay your ear very close to the thing it will drive YOU for certain mad :-) I tried it on my dog, and he seems to listen when I give him a command after flashing him. The thing can actually also be used as a flashlight wi...
    Cons:
    Does not seem to be able to pierce through walls I actualy bougt this to make my neighbours dog shut up. Well he shuts up for 1...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For home use

posted by Havoc2009 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very useful device for training and deterring unruly dogs. Has 3 mode flashlight mode, training mode and repellent. Usually the dogs are almost instantly, eliminating the need whip in case of disobedience, as well as protection from stray dogs, stopping t...
    Cons:
    Acts, unfortunately, not all breeds of dogs, some breeds of dogs are completely room nechustvitelny to ultrasound and did not r...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections