Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- generally does what it says it will
- high quality sound in standalone MP3 player mode (with good earphones)
- stylish design
- plastics doesn't look cheap
- audio quality when used in tape players was not so good, similar to regular tape, far from CD or MP3, I tried several car and home tape players and it wasn't much better then FM transmitters
- forward and backward rewind when in tape player didn't work in my piece, which is quite annoying if you have many songs on card and it starts to play from beginning every time it's powered off and on
- supplied earphones are really low quality (terrible sound, noise)
- USB adapter is not a cable as in picture but solid small piece which makes it very difficult to position the player during charging or loading data in a way not to break the connector
- the electronics seems to be quite fragile, it stopped working after free fall from cca 60 cm height, after opening I found no loose connectors or something similar which I can fix so I guess it's dead forever
equal alternative to FM transmitters if it works properly + additional functionality as standalone MP3 player
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.