DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable 1-LED White Light Zoom Headlight - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great headlamp for this money – Retractable 1-LED White Light Zoom Headlight - Black Reviews

posted by artkiller on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It's really a good headlamp, amazing deal for the money you pay for it. The build is good, not as the most expensive ones, however it's totally acceptable (doesn't have a cheap look). The box says waterproof, I still haven't test it in snow conditions but I hope it won't betray me. The focus feature is a good idea, working fine. It even has a red LED on the back side. It has 3 modes of operation: the bright one, the economic, as well as blinking.
Cons:
The box that it comes inside is a little bit as a joke. That's the only con.
Other:
Bottomline:
The original box says: - 170m beam range - 75h burning life - 160 lumen DX says: - 200m - 2h discharging time - 140 lumen Other specifications on the box says: LED: 1 CREE Chip Energy tank: 4.5Wh I measured the light coming from the LED on my HTC Diamond's light sensor at a distance about 3 meters, in comparison with SKU 103738 (900 lumens). The UltraFire flashlight seems to be 10 times brighter, however when you focus the zoom of the headlamp, it's brighter than the flashlight. In every case, the headlight is a really great product for the price DX offers it, so just buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections