Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Not the brightest option (longer operation).
- Eats larger batteries (AA, longer operation).
- Battery holder in the back (better balance, squeeze your head to even more tight spots).
- Adjustable beam.
- Funky red rear light.
- Beam adjustment could have a wider range. Works but feels kinda cheap when adjusting.
- Not the brightest option (still very tolerable)
- Upmost head band is just a bit too short.
- The annoying strobe function. WHO needs it?
Quite a handy one. Feels rigid in use.
Good for making small repairs, heating up the sauna, outdoor activities etc. Battery life is nice (AA cells) but downside is that this is no power light.
It works well in most situations, but if you need a very bright light choose another one. The LED unit build seems to be not so good quality but is tolerable.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.