DX  » Community » Reviews » B63M 4.1" Capacitive 3G Android 2.3 Dual SIM Dual Standby WCDMA Smart Phone w/ GPS / WiFi - Grey
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realmente bueno, Great stuff

posted by jesusg9 on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It worths the money I paid It Works much better than described. Has a good dual sim servicing Its very good at wifi and bluetooth communications Also the GPS is great and accurate. IT has a pair of long lasting battery, in normal use and good 3g signal. Als...
    Cons:
    ... hummmm. ... not in my stuff , well, may be that chinese hiden sms sender app,I needed to root to remove it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Operator

posted by cmporuenokynku on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very bright and large-format display; - Very sympathetic and sensitive sensor; - A good hardware stuffing - games and programs work quickly and without brakes; - Convenient interface of buttons; - Elegant color execution of the case; - Materials of the ca...
    Cons:
    - The button of inclusion/switching off is roughly located in the case; - Unfortunately, some installed programs simply aren't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good MTK6573 phone

posted by HighwayStar on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've got for half price Awesome big and sharp screen Supports 3g Fast CPU MTK6573 - I can play most of android games and no freezes in android UI. Android 2.3 Comes with screen protector and microsd card included
    Cons:
    IMEI's listed in About phone menu completely different from printed under the battery. A lot of chinese apps in stock firmware ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than worth it's money

posted by Dyrsa on 01/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All benefits of Android 2.3.4 Quick prosessor. All GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth really works well. Screen is perfect. Unexpectedly good camera with focus modes(bar code scanner finally works!), white balance, optical zoom etc. Battery life...well it's never enou...
    Cons:
    Preinstalled applications that can not be removed. Although phone flash can help, but at your own risk.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I have my phone

posted by rnrnuri on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Before I bought this phone I researched alot of phones and forums about android. But this one is the best one I can provide. Perfect quality and working fast. That is the 2 times better than I expect. I feel lucky its my first android :D When its avaliable ...
    Cons:
    Not much. My usb cable quality was not good but it can reachible anytime anywhere. Earphone is not usefull because of its colo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelllent Phone for Black Friday

posted by exerramun on 12/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Android 2.3.4.- Works fine with two different companies sim.- Android Market works well.- Excellent wifi connection.- Excellent performance of the processor, flowing nicely all applications and especially games.- It includes a screen protector film, I think...
    Cons:
    Chinese-language applications that are not used (a browser, antivirus, messaging and a couple of games), uninstallable.- The li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone Killer

posted by Piggles on 12/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The touch screen is of amazing quality, capacitive multi-touch and very sensitive, just as good as an iPhone. - Very smooth running of all apps and most games. - Looks very nice - Has a large number of apps already installed, which can be uninstalled if d...
    Cons:
    - Comes with some chinese apps, all of which can be removed. - Default keyboard is in chinese, but is changeable into the full ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone!!!

posted by Sandrinho80 on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wow!! It's arrived very fast! The cellphone is very cool!! It's slim. It's similar to original HTC phone. The SO is Android 2.3.4 then is fully integrable with Google Apps. The response of touch screen is good and the screen light too. GPS and WiFi are inte...
    Cons:
    Camera should be better... No other cons...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    B63M First Review

posted by alevi on 11/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good build quality Android 2.3.4 Full Android Market support MK6573 ARM V6I, 362.42 BogoMIPS (Android System Info App) RGB Notification LED! GPS works great Dual Camera, 8.0MB (2448x3264) with autofocus and LED flash 512MB RAM (444MB Usable) Real Cap...
    Cons:
    No Flash Player support 3G not working in my country (PERU) Some incomplete translation of system menus Battery time is no the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections