DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Screen-Free MP3 Player w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack/TF Slot - White
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad and cheap

posted by ratnerefim on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The device is very small and very light, It is very cheap. Comes with charging cable and simple headphones. works well and easy to use. Good sound with good pair of headphones.
    Cons:
    The boxing is too simple to my taste. I'm afraid that if the the delivery was treated slightly worse, it wouldn't made it in on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, useful and cheap!

posted by Dcicilia on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've been using it everyday for a week now, and it has worked perfectly! The battery lasts about 3 hours, which is enough for one or 2 days and charge it when I come back home. It does not take long to charge either, and the price is great! I dont think I c...
    Cons:
    When it is turned off, it comes back to the first song, and that becomes annoying from time to time, but its really fast to cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and Tiny Mp3 player

posted by alewacapo on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Really nice price. -The structure has a clip hanger, so you can use it while you run or during sports. -The sound quality is acceptable. -It includes standard quality earphones and a USB cable.
    Cons:
    -The power off/on button is not tight, so i don't know how much time it will resist before it breaks. For the moment hopes it s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great MP3 player

posted by symon088 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A wonderful MP3 player. It has a very beautiful design. is very useful. Works like a charm. If you connect better headset have MP3 player better sound. Baterija deluje od tri do štiri ure. Napolni se v eni uri.
    Cons:
    Only disadvantage is the headphones. Headphones make a very bad low quality sound. more high pitched sound. Build quality is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by Ilsku on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very small and light. Smaller than I expected. Easy to operate and the buttons are not too small. LED light indicates when it is on and playing music.
    Cons:
    Package was completely crushed and open and the unit itself had small scratches, but it is functioning. Some compatibility issu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by koteskote on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    microSD card reads perfectly, even if you have more documents on the card, only reads audio files. Music can be sorted into folders, read all of the equipment followed. uses standard headphones jack. I've tried with 1Gb card and reads perfect. is small and ...
    Cons:
    I have come to the squawk box on the trip, but the inside is perfect.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections