Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good picture in day/night modes.
- Works with android-devices (video+sound) (with application 'IP Cam Viewer')
- Current version of cam is supplied with stable firmware.
I have already two same cameras:
First cam, which i bought ~year ago, has:
- Unstable firmware (even without correct WiFi support)
- After 8 month of usage, 'night mode' was broken and now can't be activated (camera was used in 24/7-mode)
Second camera, which i bought 2 weeks ago, has:
- Bad sound quality (strange noise 3 times per second, I think that wireless signal transmission is reason of this noise. Maybe sound controller is too close to wireless controller or something like). My first camera hasn't such problem.
I use this cam like a nanny-cam, and I like to use it. Previous models of similar cameras, wich I've used before, were worse.
Initialization process is too long (camera is rotating in all sides, left and right, up and down). That's not a big problem, but I don't like that.
Its worth to buy, but price should be lower or quality should be better.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.