DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Quick-Release Shoulder Strap for Camera - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do consider this for your camera.

posted by IrHurtsNess on 01/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is probably the one single thing bought on DX that I've used the most. It's waaaaaaaaay better than the official Canon strap that came with my camera, and it's 100 times more discreet (can't overestimate the importance of that). It is fully adjustable,...
    Cons:
    The little plastic ring that holds the screw against the mounting plate and in place is VERY flimsy. It's a miracle I didn't lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built strap for DSLR

posted by htrada on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good materials well built really confotable to wear (even with a 18-200mm lens)
    Cons:
    if you want to use the tripod you have to eliminate que metal button
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice accessory

posted by maxbred on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - well constructed and produced shoulder strap - metal camera fixing plate looks very sturdy - Good price comparing with identic shoulder straps of other photo shops - recommended shoulder strap for tall persons, longer than most straps
    Cons:
    no real cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the same as the photograph

posted by mhuk05 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The neoprene is thick, wide and comfortable - much better than a standard camera strap. The neoprene strap is strong enough to support the weight of a 5D and a 70-200mm lens.
    Cons:
    The strap attaches to the camera with half-round "nut" and not the oblong mount shown in the photos so can't be used ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfy

posted by Jordan13rowne on 04/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Same build quality to comparable products. -Good quality stitching and tough material -Shoulder padding is very comfortable and ergonomic. -Connector is compatible with quick release plate for a tripod. -Metal connections are solid -Great price -Long, wo...
    Cons:
    None yet
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful strap to have

posted by teokf on 03/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The material used makes the strap look good. It feels comfortable on your shoulder especially if you do a lot of street photography. The metal plate that holds the camera is solid, but I am not too confident of the screw-in hook. As the feel is not metal ...
    Cons:
    -I did not realise that the screw to the camera on the metal plate has a washer lock to prevent it from getting lost till I sta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worths every penny!!!

posted by pauloelifaz on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Well-built stripe! - The shoulder part is made of rubber and diving fabric; - Stripe has more than 1,2m, and it's adjustable; - Looks resistent; - Cheaper than the regular ones (around 70 dollars!); - Makes you a "low profile" person, without t...
    Cons:
    - Can't find any for now! :-) Only consideration that I have is that hook should be more resistent; in fact it is, but the feel...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections