DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.1 Handsfree Headset for PS3/Cell Phone - Black (6-Hour Talk/60-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
vERY NIIICE – Bluetooth V2.1 Handsfree Headset for PS3/Cell Phone - Black (6-Hour Talk/60-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by MaxPowerBR on 11/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very cheap and functional headset!!!!So worthy!! I accidentally broke my sony headset..and bought this one...perfect for me...i prefer breaking like 5 of these than paying the price of one sony again....so....it works very well...at least no problems until now...it can recharge with the ps3 controller charging cable, everybody hear me very well in the other side, volume is good, fits inner-ear.
Cons:
Many cons compared to a sony ps3 headset, for instance, you cant use only the microphone and hear people from the tv sound, there is no option to do that...its all or nothing... Also there is no mute button...at least don't know how to mute...and you wont have the visual control of the battery...it only has a sound notice of low battery.
Other:
it has the most important function in a headset, talk with people!!!The rest are extras...
Bottomline:
Just buy it, you wont regret, and there is one tip I had trouble with...to turn it on the first time on ps3 it needs regonize it's master, you do that by holding the call button a few seconds(after it gets blue, keep holding it until it blinks blue-red fast) and go to bluetooth devices on the menu.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections