DX  » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable Osram 140-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (3 x AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
EXTREME LIGHT !!!!! – Focus-Adjustable Osram 140-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp (3 x AAA) Reviews

posted by citius on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This item was a positive suprise !!!!! I Was in need of head-lamp when i was doing mechanics late at nights. I dont own an garage,so i was forsed to work outside. It was irritating to try to manage to hold both a flashlight a wrench and spare parts in a narrow engine room. I was suprised how bright the head-lamp was. Especially when you use the zoom-funktion to the max!!!
Cons:
This head-lamp uses optical lens-system to magnifie the light hundreds of times. The zoom option makes it possible to focus the light-beam where you need it for the moment.
Other:
This is an overall usefull item for all kind of out or indoor activities where some extra light is needed while still both hands are free . I recommend this product !!!!
Bottomline:
This is a LED-powered battery operated head-light, with optic magnifyig lens system that makes a energy-saving high beamed light source. As always i bulk-ordered this item to get the best out of the bulk-rate option discount.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections