DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cree Q5 310-Lumen 3-Mode LED Flashlight - Adjustable Angle (1x14500/1xAA)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9223 (92%)
  • 4 Star:82 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tiny, lightweight, versatile, love at first sight:)

posted by vargab on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Tiny, lightweight, tailcap magnet is great, works with 3,7 volt batterys and AA cells also. Useful beam range (well lit): 20 meters Narrow beam range (weak light only):100 meters Cheap, but fine quality! Good deal! Please take a look my photos!
    Cons:
    The beam pattern is not adjustable (like by the convex lens flashlight).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are a real winner

posted by FerrocisDoggis on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very useful task light. It is very bright, and the multiple modes really add to the usefulness. The head clicks into multiple different positions which makes it really good to put light where it is needed. The spring clip is adjustable and stur...
    Cons:
    I have several of these, and none have given me any trouble. The strobe is very bright and can cause some people to feel ill.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice alternative for Fenix MC11

posted by Timofei74 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright! - Accepts both AA and 14500 batteries. - Glow in the Dark body and switch. Has High, Low, and Strobe mode. - It has a pocket clip that can be turned around if you want to clip the light in your pocket. - Strong magnet on the tailcap.
    Cons:
    Cons: - Strobe mode (for some people). - There's a noticeable sound while running in Low mode .Based on some comments, it is no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Assists for all occasions

posted by valery1956 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very lightweigt mult-functional flashlight. Apply the most common size of batteries and accumulators. Magnet helps in searching for small steel parts. Using a plastic bag, you can collect a very small metal parts (eg shaving, sawdust...). Pull the flashligt...
    Cons:
    Very short strap... With a long strap for the neck from flash card or mobail phone is convenient and save
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great torch with right angle

posted by dave05 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i have been using this for some time now great torch very solid have droped it a fair bit and its held up really well excellent lighting for a small torch battery life is very good with 1one aa battery
    Cons:
    none its great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good and useful light

posted by CoffeeCypher on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quite sturdy, the angle hold well. The magnetic back is a nice plus, as I use it as work to help seeing in server bays. Bright, but less than a Fenix Ld10. Integrated Clip and hanger as weel. Phosphorescent works well over time.
    Cons:
    The diffuser for the light is quite tight, but it is not too tight, I would love a quite wider beam.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Value

posted by accountANT1 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful flashlight. If you're only going to own a single flashlight, this is among the most versatile out there and a great value for the price. Lets you use lithium for the brightness or AA for the convenience. Magnetic base. Adjustable angle head. Cli...
    Cons:
    There's very little to criticize. The styling is a bit utilitarian I suppose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by zaharia on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very versatile. It has magnetic base, clip, hanger, lanyard hole and the head tilts both ways. It means you can attach it almost anywhere for hands-free operation. You can hang it on your neck, clip to your pocket, stick it inside your car hood, I use at wo...
    Cons:
    Of the more than 30 received one lights stopped working after a fall on concrete, and one shines only at maximum brightness (st...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome light

posted by xachopin on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great light! - Hight light output (very strong light beam!) - Work with one 1xAA (very easy to find) - Head is orientable - 3 mode beam (Hi, Low, Stobe) - Magnetic bottom (easy when you work on you car) - Top hook (ex: for camping) - A belt clip - Luminesce...
    Cons:
    - Green color is not to my liking (but it's luminescent...) - Low mode emit an annoying humming noise Other than that it's a gr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well worth it

posted by kart31 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well worth it, works great, easy to turn on and off, no issues so far. I'm using mine on 10440 battery and runtime is actually decent, and output is very bright.
    Cons:
    none really, but maybe this depending on what kind of beam pattern you are looking for, this light has a very bright hot spot, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections