Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device

posted by chalec123 on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small device let you connect more USB devices on the bus, in case they dont use the bus same time. (No one cancelled bottle neck) Working good. All devices identified ok, and data stream speed seems to be close to USB 2. Power switch seems to be useless.
    Cons:
    Does not have securing mechanisms, I need to use T-RAP for holding it secure. Power supply is not high quality. Power switch is...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    repost because work very well

posted by danygise on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all it looks great, I think. Nothing special, but little and simple design without any useless decorations etc. However the building quality looks a bit weak. Furthermore, it's works perfect. All 7 ports works with no problems and fast. Use it with...
    Cons:
    nothing to say
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    working wel

posted by danygise on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All ports work properly. Red LED lights up whenever some device is plugged in. Plastic housing looks nice and sturdy. Mounting holes on the back might come in handy
    Cons:
    nothing to say
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great USB HUB with power adaptor

posted by rklauco on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Lots of connectors Powered - therefore multiple power-hungry devices can be operated at the same time Works under Linux and Windows (no drivers required, of course) Works even without the external power - just not with that many power-hungry devices
    Cons:
    The USB cable is attached to the device and is quite short The quality of the cable seems to be sufficient, but I have my doub...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections