Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Looks nice, like something much more expensive
- Keeps decent time (well, so far anyway..)
- Glow-in-the-dark material on the hour/minute hands
- The dials in the background are just for decoration, they don't actually do anything
- No Date display (not really a con, but since my other watches do have it, i found it a little annoying.. the manual that comes with it does mention a date function, btw)
- Adjusting the wrist band is a bit tricky.. you have to take a link out by pushing a pin almost all the way through with a long enough tool (one of those precision screwdrivers worked for me)
Tells time, Looks nice while doing so.. what more could you want from a watch this cheap :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.