Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Looks more expensive, design uncomparable to price
- Keeps track of time (not too slow or too fast)
- Nice and heavy, feels sturdy
- Glow-in-the-dark material on the hour/minute hands
- The glow-in-the-dark function is not THAT bright.
- The small dials in the background is just decoration.
- The watchband-lock is a little weak, i can whip my hand and the lock opens. also, the pins that attach the watchband to the watch is a little weak.
that's not actually a con, it's more like a limitation to what situations you can wear it to.
Does not feel or seem cheap.
Do not wear it while you are doing anything that includes much movement of your arm.
besides that, it is a nice watch, my friend liked it so much, he took it from me.
if you don't want to pay 100-200 $ for an expensive brand watch, DO go buy this one.
It's so cheap, when the battery run out, you replace the whole watch, not the battery.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.