DX  » Community » Reviews » YST T-300 1.1" LCD 6W UHF Frequency 199-Channel Walkie Talkie - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
YST T-300 Very good-quality 7W radio with LCD – YST T-300 1.1" LCD 6W UHF Frequency 199-Channel Walkie Talkie - Black Reviews

posted by MKSMDX on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very good radio. Small size. Perfect built quality. Good rubber buttons. Interesting design. Powerful output signal and good reception with stock antenna. We tested this radio in a city - it works at 2 km distance. In the line of sight that radio may work at greater distances.
Cons:
The manual is poor so I met some difficulties with use.
Other:
Earphone not included in basic complectation so you can buy any other earphone which you liked. It may be good if you want something like SKU 123071, but if you don't - you can buy another radio with similar characteristics, two diapasons and included earphone (SKU 129389) because it's cheaper.
Bottomline:
I was very satisfied this radio so I probably will buy another one. In Russia, we play Dozor - extreme codebreaking/geolocation game played at night in an urban environment. Radio is a very important equipment for this game because we often being in places where gsm-based phones are working bad. This radio has very good sound quality, perfect reception, and powerful output signal. When players with 0,5W PMR radio are far away from me - I hear only noises, and don't hear their voices. But players with this radio - their voices is clear, I am hear every word, even when they are far from me, and I cannot see them.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections