DX  » Community » Reviews » Tactical 4-Reticle Red Dot Sight Scope with Gun Mount - Black (1 x CR2032)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8612 (86%)
  • 4 Star:142 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice red dot for a good price

posted by NielsKorevaar on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty cheap 4 types of aiming dots 7 brightness options Good built quality Bought this red dot for using on my airsoft replica. It's easy to mount on the rails and after you found out how to adjust the sights it's very easy to get the aiming point right. ...
    Cons:
    In the brightest mode a bit of reflections in the glass around the dot. The adjusting is in the other way then you expect. If ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FULL RED DOT!

posted by divvac on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice and neat,no problems encountered during mounting this super fine red dot. It took me only 5 minutes to line up the sight. Very neat and good piece of equipment for Your Airsoft rifle. A must have!
    Cons:
    No bad thing encountered so far....maybe the life of battery is a little problem,but it can be easily replaced. maybe a little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little red dot

posted by LosTxSouL94 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This red dot sight is a nice, cheap alternative to those from airsoft sights. It has a simple rubber cover for the glass. The adjuster for toggling the on/off is easy to use and the added reticles are awesome.
    Cons:
    Even on a Nerf gun (stock), my sight shifts slightly right when I dry fire it so I have to constantly have to adjust to get it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Red Dot sight for .22 caliber rifles.

posted by masogtull on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great Red Dot sight for .22 caliber rifles. Cheap, well made. Accurate sight. You will shoot tight groups with this. The different settings makes it both fun and usefull.
    Cons:
    Some of the dots are not perfectly aligned, the cross is more a x. The red dot can be a bit extreme or too poor in some lighti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red dot sight.

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I Bought one of these and have put it on a SW 15-22 and also an AR-15 22LR upper and this thing keeps a Zero its really night i dont know if i would try it on a higher power rifle. I have really enjoyed this. and I cant find one of these any were for this ...
    Cons:
    The pictures showed a model with 5 levels of green, and 5 levels of red, but I instead got one with seven levels of red ONLY, a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mira punto rojo muy confiable

posted by magooxxx on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Muy económica, completa para su costo, muy fácil de instalar y calibrar en el arma, liviana, de buen acabado.
    Cons:
    por el momento no posee ninguna.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well build -well priced

posted by rabbak on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Durable and accurate . Used on my 12GA shotgun , passed bunch of slug loads with huge recoil - nothing bad was happened . Still sits tight and sturdy , no movements . The item #150300 was used for the initial calibration then around 70 shots were made from ...
    Cons:
    Only one -the rubber lens cover was made from some stinky rubber and it smells even 2 months after use .
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, note Pictures don't match description

posted by SASRPotts on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    There are seven levels of red light available. These go from dark enough for twilight viewing, up to strong enough for daytime sunlight viewing. The adjustments (windage/elevation) are nice, as it moves the whole body of the scope, not the reticle.
    Cons:
    The pictures showed a model with 5 levels of green, and 5 levels of red, but I instead got one with seven levels of red ONLY, a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by Adenru on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I looks fairy sturdy and well-built, very easy to use, you can choose between 4 crosshairs which can be seen very crearly. Sits firly on my irsoft gun and does not look like it's going to break or get off.
    Cons:
    No manual. Not that you need it much, but it took me five minutes to figure out where the battery is placed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Evaluation

posted by Momm on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked the red dot product, it fits perfectly on the rail, the bolt threads are excellent, product arrived packed and in perfect condition, I play paintball and affirm, as the setting for his sights on a paintball marker is optimal in easy use and handling...
    Cons:
    Look, I do not know if counts as a negative point, but it is very important to take care for those who will use the rain, becau...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections