Excellent! – Black Parking Sensor/Radar Kit (DC 12V~24V) Reviews
posted by Lilfrenchy on 04/09/2009
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very easy to install with the drill tool included in the kit.
- Very long cable for the display unit
- Nice price.
- Do the job as expected
- Sensors cable all have the same length. (leads to spagettis of cable for the sensors that are close to the unit)
- Sensor cables are labelled A,B,C and D, but these labels do not appear on the main unit. So it is a little bit confusing at time of finding the connecting order.
- Beep is a little bit too loud, a volume button could be useful (when parking at night with children sleeping on the back seats)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.