DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (18mm x 2mm / 10-Pack)
Sort by:
53 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4021 (40%)
  • 4 Star:5127 (51%)
  • 3 Star:95 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely a good buy

posted by jaocornir on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is very useful for various applications have sufficient imagination. - PT-BR - É muito útil para diversas aplicações tendo imaginação.
    Cons:
    The magnet is quite fragile. breaks easily to fall to the ground. - PT-BR - O imã é bastante frágil. Quebra co...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong useful Magnets

posted by carlos.www on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Strong magnets. Great for fixing heavy papers on the refrigerator. Extra width increase it´s resistance. Fun to play with.
    Cons:
    None so far. Just be careful when aproxing two piles of magnets. They pull hard and can snap your finger.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super strong is no exagerationg

posted by 00Dev on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    WOW. these magnets are definately crazy strong. never seen anything so small atract something with so much force! one thing, they are way smaller than they look in the picture. but they do say the dimensions right on the page so my own fault for not paying ...
    Cons:
    they are brittle. i cracked a couple when i first got them just letting them pull each other together. good thing there's ten i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as strong as I imagined

posted by lrotava on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I liked its size (it could be 20x2mm, but it's ok). I plan to use them as photo holders, and I think it will be fine.
    Cons:
    I thought it would be as strong as HD drives magnets, but I was mistaken. I don't have my metal board yet, but they were not so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good all purpose magnets

posted by gtmrs on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought many (really many !) magnets from DealExtreme, and these ones are very good. Due to their big size, they are quite strong. Since they are 2mm thick, they do not break easily, contrary to those that are only 1mm thick. Contrary to many other m...
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong Magnets for real

posted by jonlin on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really strong magnets, just as advertised. The size is small enough to be useful, still big enough to pack some serious magnetism.
    Cons:
    None really if you treat them right. I don't let my youngest child near them, and i don't let them snap together too hard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, strong magnets

posted by cblue on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are exactly what you think they are. Good quality, strong rare earth magnets. When I ordered them I was worried that the measurements of the magnets would be off slightly (I am using them in a measurement critical application) but they are perfect. A...
    Cons:
    Like all rare earth magnets, they are quite brittle. Even just letting them snap together can produce a strong enough impact to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    leon2000

posted by leon2000 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small size. the very strong. smooth, don't scratch a surface when you move them on the refrigerator.
    Cons:
    there is at them a shortcoming. they fragile. specially took more thickly, but with small diameter. as knew that they fragile. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Strong Magnets

posted by Gertjezzz on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very strong magnets. Small, tiny and flat. The force is strong enough to lift pieces of metal. goes trough 5cm of wooden table!
    Cons:
    Due the fact they are flat an tiny, they are very fragile. I broke at least 2 of them when they hit each other. Dont throw th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item with best rate

posted by lokeshraovl on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is in fact a good quality item with an excellent magnetic field. I never had a magnet with such a powerful field. It has got the best rate compared to my local market. The item has been received in good condition. It was useful for certain science expe...
    Cons:
    Nothing in particular. Only thing I can think of is a delay in the delivery. There was a delay of 20 days than expected.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections