Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by slaphappyike on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice and tight on buffer tube I got from AMA**on. Fits AR I am building. Can't tell if it is not the real deal... To the ameatur like myself it seems like I scored. Seems like quality poly used. Comes in MAGPUL packaging.. GOOD GOOD GOOD
    Cons:
    None. Like I say It is real tight on the buffer tube I have.. but I like that.. didn't come with cheek plastic but can buy for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low Price Alternative

posted by KThielecke on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap price in comparison to the original - The lock-function works without problems - Nice details and markings - Nice package - Looks like the real one
    Cons:
    - A little bit loose on my buttstock (G&G GR16 Carbine) - Magpul Logo is not copied very well
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Magpul CTR budget version stock

posted by amangu on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price versus the original which is 5 times more. It is almost an exact copy Magpul CTR. Works great with M4/M16/HK416 assault rifle. Very well finished, uniform coloring, barely seen seams from the mold and and strong ABS construction. It gives you ...
    Cons:
    A little tight to fit on the buffer tube, but I prefer it like this as most butt stocks tend to be more loose and cause play. S...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not to spec, but comfortable.

posted by HartThrob on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Comfortable and ergonomic. -Easy attachment. -High-quality plastic. -Nice rubber pad. -Easy to install.
    Cons:
    -Rocks and wobbles on several buffer tubes. -Not to spec. -Weak retention spring.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok for the price

posted by P0WERWAGON on 05/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very cheap, looks ok. goes on easy, spring is lighter than the real one.
    Cons:
    the stock is very loose on a Mil-spec tube, the friction lock does not hold at all. the release lever will not open the lock, e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice upgrade if you want

posted by FreeUsername on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice design, good feel (doesn`t feel cheap when you hold it) and it fits my PJ M4 perfectly. Sure, there is a light wobble, but every stock has it, so i don`t mind.
    Cons:
    The rubber at the back is just clipped on and it does not hold, so expect to loose it soon :) or glue it
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks really magpul

posted by Faliceuta on 03/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It has a very reasonable price. It is almost an exact copy Magpul model. Works great with M4/M16 rifle. Is prepared to put the saddle up. This well finished and is very resistant. Bring two mount options at the end, to put the rubber or not. Bring your ...
    Cons:
    When you are mounting for the first time may seem to not fit in the tube, but you have to shoot well from the screw to enter. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another bargain product

posted by Shwell on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price as usual Functions as expected Locks into position with crisp "Click" Comfortable QD sling mount points No wobble, nice snugg fit
    Cons:
    Mold lines Stiff spring makes installation a little difficult, but still manageable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections