DX  » Community » Reviews » Trendy JBM800 Mini In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone without Microphone - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9416 (94%)
  • 4 Star:61 (6%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bon produit

posted by kalinar974 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Très bonne qualité de produit, le son est vraiment bien, très bonne qualité d'écoute avec un son clair et puissant (rien à voir avec les anciens écouteurs qui grésillaient). Le produit est également pas mail ...
    Cons:
    Rien à dire sur les contre à part peu être une couleur noire métal aurait été bien.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by gabrieldome on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent sound quality, good finish, the exterior is metallic pads brings rubber parts, has a handy carrying case to transport it without cable clutter. The case is big but well presented.
    Cons:
    For this price no significant cons, only cable ino something hard and may not last too long if treated roughly.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super bass - $100+ value

posted by Jerryman69 on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely good bass and super damping of noise. Not even my Sennheiser CX890 is better than these and they cost about $ 140 I wanted a headset with just these qualities, and with these it is no problem to listen to podcasts while I mow the lawn without extr...
    Cons:
    None at all! Except that they do not have a microphone. But one can not really complain, as they are sold as a pure headset.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good inear headphones for price

posted by danielkim84 on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    you cant complain about the sounds. Its really good. Construction of the product is really good also. the buds feel solid. I don’t worry about them falling apart anytime soon. The feel of the cord is good too. the case was better than I expected. But I don’...
    Cons:
    Nothing really bad to say about these headphones. Maybe different colour choices? Nothing really a con for the product though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by felipemotta on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Amazing audio quality in this earphone. It looks like a Sennheiser headphone. I've never expected a sound fidelity as the shown in this product. Even the bass are awesome for a tiny earphone. Good construction quality and material used for sure.
    Cons:
    It came with one of the phones a little bit loose (Bad Luck), but I've fixed it with a small amount of glue applied using a too...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am impressed

posted by millser on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Look nice, come in good packaging which is useful if giving as a gift , sound is really good , I was more than surprised the with difference between the headphones I already had which were a well known brand
    Cons:
    maybe different colours could be available
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by killburn666 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Rich package bundle. The box showed up headphones, hard case with zipper, extra caps (white color), mini CD-ROM with software for recording. Works good with ipod touch, clear and powerful sound, good bass. Middle lenght of wires.
    Cons:
    Don't find. Might also want to expand the color gamma of the product, but it's a matter of taste.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome sound

posted by Laopooh on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are LOUD! I use them with my iPhone and they sound great. Don't tangle. Look cool.
    Cons:
    No volume control. The tangleproof cord is heavy by nature, which causes them to slip out of your ears from the bouncing if you...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cost-benefit

posted by ffkraemer on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - The packaging is cool - Quality workmanship reasonable. - The cable is not as short as others selling here - Sound quality is good
    Cons:
    - It has good performance in some frequencies - Slight distortion when the bass is required - For those looking for a handset t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good earphone!

posted by brunnzor on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One of the best earphones I've owned. Balanced sound , good bass , sound does not get bad in high volumes , all frequencies go up equally. Good material as well , not cheap plastic. Confortable as well , comes with a little bag too , that helps in case y...
    Cons:
    Did not find any so far . Good sound and high quality materials. Also confortable!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections