DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 15.4-inch Wide Screen)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:385 (38%)
  • 4 Star:628 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price good case.

posted by anakinooo on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the delivered time was very fast, the case looks good, looks resistance, sit well with my 14" laptop, its a pretty green, its a leatle shine. seems to be comfortable inside.
    Cons:
    does not seem to be very resistant to water, rain, or anything of the genre. leaving the notebook completely unprotected. it is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's cool

posted by reff on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A nice bag: good fabric, bright colour, easy to use and functional. And it's not expensive.
    Cons:
    It doesn't fit perfectly my laptop computer. But it's not actually a big con because it's just a little hard to close the sleev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bag for home use

posted by juanand on 03/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice protective case for home use, to avoid scratches, dust and such things. Also nice to use for short customer visits and such when you do not need to carry anything but the laptop.
    Cons:
    No pockets or roomt at all for anything but the laptop. No mouse, power adapter, PC-Cards or anything else.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits perfectly

posted by jsemi11 on 07/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It was my first purchase from dealextreme. It is very cheap and fits perfectly on my sony vaio of 15,4".The colour is very nice and it seems it can be an additional protection replacing the bubble wrap you normally use. It is made by a kind on transpir...
    Cons:
    It can heat up the laptop if used on it. It is not the original purpose, but it will make heat more intense. Also it is not a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom

posted by CarlaSouza on 07/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Muito bem acabado, e vem com 2 ziper; É fofinho dentro, o que pode proteger mais; Chegou super rápido, apenas 12 dias depois da compra; O Ziper so abre em 2 lados da capinha (Formando um L) não são os 3 lados.
    Cons:
    Nenhum;
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my bag

posted by IvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality
    Cons:
    -looks a bit cheap,but you can't really expect miracles for such money -i can't think of any others...............................
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection

posted by g35ings on 01/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - pretty damn cheap. prob one of the cheapest around without the sacrifice of quality - cool color! - light! - protects well - fitted my 15 inch perfect - catch people's attention - zipper is good quality
    Cons:
    - none that i can think of - itd be cool if it was water proof!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good deal for a simple laptop cover

posted by ogopogo on 12/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - an excellent price for a simple object - love the colour (a very bright light green!) - does exactly what I want - protect the surface of my laptop from whatever might be in my bag without adding a lot of bulk. - zipper goes around two sides making it eas...
    Cons:
    - a bit too big for my macbook pro - it slides around inside a bit. Although this isn't too big a problem because the fabric is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect for macbook

posted by wang3yi on 06/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This one is very useful for the protection of your laptop. The zipper and seal quality are good too.
    Cons:
    None for the item itself. But sometimes I put this one under the laptop when I was using laptop, and the laptop got very hot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it!

posted by Ragimiri on 05/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I simply love this gadget. My notebook HP 530 had no shelter, so I searched something for protecting it. And I found. This product fits exactly, is excellent made and that all is for an excellent price. I can it safely recommend. :) Also, I love the substan...
    Cons:
    None, its perfect.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections