DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)
Sort by:
41 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5422 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4418 (44%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for a thick 11 inch laptop

posted by romainpnct on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protects well from scratches and dust Thin and light Solid zipper Very cheap Good quality, doesn't wear out in time Easy to get the computer in or out with the zipper Just the right size for a thick 11 inch laptop (can't say if it will fit a 13 inch, or if ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice bag! – Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)

posted by thegianny on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great, low price bag for your laptop. It'll definitely protect your laptop from scratches, but since the padding is a little thin it probably won't do much for accidental drops. I bought this for my 12" non-widescreen tablet (Fujitsu t4220), ...
    Cons:
    I'm not a real big fan of the outer mesh covering, but that's just personal preference.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for good product

posted by liewailun on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this product to use with a MacBook pro 13". Nice size, fits perfectly and snugly. Build and sewing quality is also pretty good for something so cheap. Will protect your laptop from scratches and minor blows. Its simple looking but does its job...
    Cons:
    Its not very thick and won't protect your laptop from impacts due to letting it fall to the ground, or strong blows.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple but good

posted by naccari on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought the "Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 13.3-inch Wide Screen)" to use with my Macbook Air 13". Work and looks great. The case is simple, neutral, slim and have a zipper. This cover is quite economical if I compare the prices of a...
    Cons:
    The protects not really for a fall, anyway it`s a good product for protect the notebook for risks and for carry on bag.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, but functional

posted by Ycaal on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it's really cheap and discrete, pretty protective and functional. you can't get anything better for less than 5 bucks
    Cons:
    the quality isn't such an attractive, but for the price is acceptable. it's really ugly, but it's ok for the price
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value for money

posted by xesis on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    does the work, covers your macbook. it fits my 13" macbook air. zip is working well so far. the material inside and outside is soft. case is useful for putting the macbook in your handbag, backpack etc and for daily use.
    Cons:
    material is cheap and it is not veery good looking, but hey, look at the price. I am not sure if it is shock protective, but b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value for money

posted by kirschi on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Light, good looks, compact. When closed properly, could be used both upright and sideways and take the laptop out without taking the bag out of a larger case.
    Cons:
    Not much, considering the price. The finishing could be improved. The design is very basic. I could do with a pocket for headse...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case with chesp price to basic shielding against extra scratches..

posted by macqmin on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, very reasonable thing to keep your valuable MB on cover, if you don't want to spend your money to heavy-user's better protected cases. If you need to take your Macbook out and you use an other bag to transport it, this good to use with it.
    Cons:
    It doesn't protect your laptop against every scratch and the zipper can be a problem, if you don't use it carefully. Material i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Purchase

posted by hmondego on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does have a great price, fits perfectly a MacBook Pro 13,3", and doesn't get your laptop bigger when you put in backpack or something. Good looking.
    Cons:
    It's not anti-shock and could be thicker. There isn't any protection against the zipper, maybe in the future it will cause some...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for price, but too thin to be really anti-shock

posted by heparin on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price, quite nice material and building quality. Fits exactly on my 13-inch laptop. Protects well against scratches and other type damage.
    Cons:
    Material is too thin, so it definitely could not give anti-shock protection (against falls and hits by something heavy). As was...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections