DX  » Community » Reviews » Anti-Shock Protective Laptop Bag (for 12.1-inch Wide Screen)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light protection for laptops

posted by lobo14 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very light, easy to open up for putting in or thaking out the pc. It does not take up much Space in a pc bag.
    Cons:
    This cover is not padded. Since the cover is so light and unpadded it does not offer much protection to the pc.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product for price

posted by gustavobraga on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The ziper is the good quality. Protects the laptop (if the fall is not of a very elevated). Have a two zipers.
    Cons:
    for my HP computer stayed a little large, but isn't a trouble.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

posted by sanjuro81 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good skin for this price. The material, zip and size are very good and I specially like the ribbed surface that it has. For this price, it should be a good option for transporting your laptop around a bit safer.
    Cons:
    I don't know if it can be called "anti-shock" but the material does provide some cushioning and it keeps your laptop ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I really like this bag!

posted by jeffhuypham on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For a few bucks, you can get a really good laptop skin to protect your laptop from getting scratch. I have seen other laptop bags and they are just about the same, maybe they look nicer but they still serve the same purpose. This bag is very soft and useful...
    Cons:
    Nothing really. I wish the material was more soft, the outside feels a little rough maybe because of the mesh design.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD++-Muito bom o produto

posted by dimaikon on 06/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is useful, the size is ideal for 12.1, the material is of good quality, zipper leaves a little to be desired, however in general good.Recomendo is A + + +.It is recommended both for use as a case or optional, and for individual use only.
    Cons:
    The price is not demand too much of the product, but is expected.The product is folded in the package, this is the same.The zip...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive scratch-protection for your notebook

posted by jhnrk on 05/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This bag is good for protecting your notebook from getting scratches. It's good quality and doesn't look cheaper than similar ones they sell in stores here at 3-4 times this price.
    Cons:
    Not really an "anti-shock" bag. Just slightly cushioned bag for preventing scratches.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too tight

posted by nomezip on 09/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price. Price.
    Cons:
    My fujitsu T2010 barely fits in there. If you're laptop has a stick out type of battery, there's no way it will fit. No padding...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft, padded and pratical

posted by saffy on 07/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this bag not for a laptop (I don't have one) but to protect my Bratz dolls because simple ziplock bags can keep things from dust but not from scuffs and falls. They fit in just right: 4 full size dolls and their accessories. Bratz carry cases cost ...
    Cons:
    If I were to use this for my sister's laptop it probably wouldn't fit thickness wise even though the height and width dimension...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool for the purpose

posted by curaga on 06/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it for my Fujitsu Lifebook B-2130 minilaptop. It has a 10.4" screen, but since this was the smallest laptop bag available, I got this :) It fits my lappie great in depth, and even in width it's only 2cm too big. Flush. It's soft and guaranteed...
    Cons:
    Mine was also folded in delivery, if you can call that a con. This isn't meant for showing off anyway, it's for protection.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect lap top bag for Asus eeepc

posted by yorgee on 04/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good size for my lap top. I love how it matches my logitech mouse case too. Your lap top won't get scratched inside the case unless you drop it obviously, or you have something sharp in there with your lap top. It's covered with a very soft material ...
    Cons:
    When I received the item, it was folded inside the package and the creases are still there from where it was folded. Minor draw...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections