Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, effecive and good looking

posted by kirillevterov on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Exactly what I needed to protect my 13 rental bikes. Without these Chainstay protectors the bikes make lots of noise on downhill and frame is scratched after time. So bike looks used, although there is a lot of life in it. Placing these items solved my prob...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Needed part of bike

posted by Sashock33 on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very needed part of bike , good material , black colour is very practical and useful , no dirt is visible on such surface . Proofly defence frame of the bike from chain . Very good velcro fasten . Also , material is waterproof . And low price is one of the ...
    Cons:
    If the tube of the frame of your bike is very big , it would be a problem to fasten proof and close the velcro . May be not ado...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The material is very good, and finishing and screen printing in addition to perfect seams. It is a recommended product to arrive late because I was not in stock.It's a good product that is much more expensive stores, here is a very good price and quality is...
    Cons:
    the knitting between adhesive part and the part of cloth that has the merida sign looks a bit easy to tear but time will tell
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price

posted by Raonivoyge on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Material great, good elastic, serving on the boards of stages and vinkink'x widely used here in Brazil. escaixa perfectly in this picture is not loose framework is well suited to protecting the impacts.
    Cons:
    No Cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections