DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wired Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good inexpensive ip camera! – 300KP Wired Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision - White Reviews

posted by zerodegrekelvin on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Receive in no time this wire ipcam (less then 2 weeks). I have previously the wireless version of the ipcam so I expect from the time I open the box to operational time would be super fast. I wrote a review for SKU105212 the wireless version of this ipcam. Why did I buy this wire ipcam instead of the wireless version, well I have an old wireless router converted to client-bridge lying in dust so I just connect this new ipcam to my client-bridge and tada, I got the cam in wifi. I setup alarm using email with gmail smtp and it works fine. Quality of video is good. Pan&Scan works no problem. I added this ipcam to my ipsyconnect setup and it works like a charm.
Cons:
Nothing to complain as this is my second Wanscam I bought from DX.
Other:
Like the previous reviewer said, if you don't need the wifi and the wire is ok for you, go for this cam. Don't be fool by the low price of this camera, it has all the features for a pan&scan camera.
Bottomline:
Go for it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections