Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Never regert for buying this..

posted by mrlow81 on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Before receiving this item, i expect it to be of low quality and of not much use as i have previous grip before and they were all just a failure product. BUT I WAS WRONG!! I simply love this item as it is very comfortable to grip and light. it is white in...
    Cons:
    Maybe the bulit will not be as strong cos its seem to be made of cheap plastic. But that is not really a MAJOR CON.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by shanG on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great! I love it! Cheap and I actually like the white. Makes it easier to hold the PSP and feels more like a Play Station controller. A must have for extended playing.
    Cons:
    Not good for small hands as my son(5yrs) does not like the grip. The psp may require a little force to make sure the clips, al...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Helps those of us with large hands

posted by tiksom on 09/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - grips are well-shaped, large and give comfort to my hands. PSP is just too small for me to hold comfortable and gives me cramps very quickly. With this grip I feel comfortable, there are two or three different ways of holding PSP and all are comfortable. ...
    Cons:
    - even if the overall build quality is good, I have troubles attaching PSP to the grip. Left side seems to be either skewed or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big grip for big hands

posted by E_Man on 07/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This expands the ever-so-small PSP slim and gives it a nice controller like feel for those extended play sessions. It makes my hands happy to be playing for hours on end.
    Cons:
    Alright, only a con because of my setup. I have a PSP Slim with a battery from the older one and some handy adapter covers. Wit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfort

posted by kenv98 on 04/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    looks nice great price comfortable
    Cons:
    none just white (wish there was more colors to match)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for reducing strains on the hands

posted by Kaine on 03/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. The only one currently with a perfect fit for PSP slim/2000 2. UMD door can be opened without removing the grip 3. Because of the two nubs on the left-hand platform, PSP sits on the grip with great stability 4. Light in weight
    Cons:
    1. Slightly bulkier than expected. This might make the whole unit( PSP + grip) a bit too big for people with smaller hands 2. T...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections