DX  » Community » Reviews » 45 Degree 3-in-1 High Accuracy Focusing Screen for Pentax K100D/K200D/KM/KX
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful focusing screen - surprisingly easy to install!

posted by fischfisch on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheaper and more easily available than the official version. All tools for installation supplied. Very easy to install - although I had to go online for a tutorial/ guide. I am now using manual focus more often.
    Cons:
    I had to find instructions online, which was a bit inconvenient. It can be a bit scary changing the focusing screen for the fir...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap try out

posted by cyanide2600 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Makes faster and more reliable the focusing on manual lenses. Less images taken to get a properly focusd one. The usage is very intuitive, less worry about miss focus. Easy to install with the provided tweezers.
    Cons:
    In low light conditions the some part of the micro prism fades to black. Fading also happens when user doesn't see perpedicular...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good focusing screen

posted by moguster on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, bright, easy installation, very useful with manual focusing lens. Will buy for my another camera. All necessary things to install focusing screen are included. High accuracy. Better than I expected.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    better than i expected

posted by Allien69 on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Completely satisfied. I was afraid to install. There was no problem installing. Easy to install. Manual focus option must be exercised. Can be learned quickly. This is very useful. I do not regret the purchase. Very worth the price. Not expensive and good ...
    Cons:
    So far, no errors are found. Must be exercised, but quickly learned. Maybe it would be better guides.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    better than i expected

posted by Matroskin8 on 02/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    as i said at sabj - stuff is more good than i expected. i saw many reviews at some forums about worse quality noname focusing screens, but anyway i did this order.. micro prism allows to get sensitive focusing with manual lenses and abylity to check autofoc...
    Cons:
    i could not set the screen after few attempts. i thought had no enough expirience, but set back original screen with no problem...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections