Sort by:
66 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4127 (41%)
  • 4 Star:4832 (48%)
  • 3 Star:96 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful LED lights to the bike!

posted by shlomo120 on 12/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    2 items with high lighting capacity! LEDs powerful! Comes in a complete kit to install easily. Headlamps and easily removable waterproof. Shine a very strong and cause motorists and people around to notice us, the riders. Very comfortable residence that can...
    Cons:
    A tad bit cheaper plastic but durable. Can be readily retrievable so that could very easily be stolen - Beware!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great brightness!

posted by lulla3 on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a really good piece of equipment for everyone that rides a bike at night. It is also very useful to illuminate the road and gives us a very good presence in traffic. I am also very satisfied with the price I paid. All equipment bought arrived in and...
    Cons:
    it is made of plastic and runs with battery. But for the price I paid, I can not complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal – Complete Bike LED Kit - 6-LED Front + 5-LED Rear Reviews

posted by angelcvicente on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect for personal use. The lights are good, nice. and are fine for the casual cycling. They offer excellent value for money. The appearance are really fine. Looks profesional. The variety of setting are really perfect for the price you pay, The front one...
    Cons:
    I noticed that the front light is not enaugh. it looks fine but doesnt illuminate good.. Also the nuts that go on the back of t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by atssiin on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These lights are nice and bright, and are perfect for the casual cycling commuter. They offer excellent value for money, and aren't likely to be stolen if you don't remove them from the bike. They offer a variety of settings. The front one alternates betwee...
    Cons:
    the nuts that go on the back of the mounting brackets are very small and you can lose them very easly outside if your not caref...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, not bright, but ok!

posted by designer2k2 on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to Install - bright rear light - CHEAP! no other light can match this price! - works! im happy with it, makes my bike street legal and i can see something at night :)
    Cons:
    the front light is not very bright, its more like a position lamp, not a real bright light... its ok for riding in the city, b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete Bike LED Kit - 6-LED Front + 5-LED Rear - OMG

posted by claudiofarmausp on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The light is fairly bright, but might not be bright enough in the city where there is lots of light. It has 2 options for either solid light or blinking light. It also detacheable so you can easily leave the bracket on the bike and take the light with you t...
    Cons:
    Little unusual attaching it to a bike. Even with the rubber grips for attachment the ring is still a little large to go around ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pros and cons about this complete bike led product

posted by Carterslade on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light distance are quite wide for a small device. Easy to use. Simple instruction. For the tail light, there are a few options or light pattern which you could choose. bright as well. You feel slightly safe when you use these device.
    Cons:
    They uses 3 AAA battery for the headlight and 2 AAA battery for the tail light. Although i just used it for 2 days now. AAA cos...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent

posted by graorkovsky on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    easy to install, works very well, very cheap, fast delivery-received in two weeks. The bottom line is that they are working and they were were exactly as I expected, in size and quality.
    Cons:
    Considering the products received, I could not see any CONS, since they were exactly what I requested. Not a fancy product, sim...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great option

posted by pedrozembo on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does its job, its a great option for biking at night. These lights are very easy to install, all you need is a screwdriver, and they sit on the bike pretty well. They have quite a few light patterns.
    Cons:
    The main con with this product is the crappy quality, it looks like it could break with the smallest effort. Still, its working...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bike lights

posted by jcldf on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ideal for safe commuting and for low-light riding, this LED headlight and taillight will keep your path well lit. The front lamp offers a high and low power beam along with flashing mode. In addition, the light attaches securely to your bike thanks to the...
    Cons:
    nothing in my opinion, I thought a bit pricey. However, the product has good quality
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections