DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Inflatable Pillow + Sleeping Eyeshade + Earplug Travel Set - Deep Blue + Black + Orange
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice to have on a plane!

posted by Aja064 on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very quick and easy to inflate. It takes up very little space when deflated and is therefore perfect to have in your carry on bag when travelling on plane, bus or a train. Considering the very cheap price, it is well worth buying before a trip!
    Cons:
    I have not really found any real cons for this item, especially considering the low price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to use and compact

posted by sisulea on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality of the products look good, are very compact and easy to use as a travel set. i ordered it for a long bus-trip. i'm sure i'll make use of them longer than that. The colors in the set are very nice and pleasant.
    Cons:
    The smell of the items is a bit disturbing. As they are new, the smell of rubber is too strong. But with the time most probably...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by MauricioLara on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is soft (the pillow), the sleeping eyeshade its niiice when you are travelling on bus between cities, works as expected, the earplugs, i must confess: i never used, because i sleep with music, and for me at least, is useless, but the rest of th...
    Cons:
    i did not find any cons about this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull, easy to use

posted by muzyka on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple for use, light, compact (palm sized minimized). Made of good material. Looks like the photo. Eyeshade close eyes from external light rather well, but sleeping without of it I think is more comfortable and convenient
    Cons:
    The earplugs doesn't completely isolate from external sound. I think it may depend on the shape of the ear canal.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections