DX  » Community » Reviews » Military Outdoor War Game Gun Pistol Holster - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Holster for a good Price

posted by biohazarder on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It just came in, and i tried it out. It is adjustable and fits my Gas Blow Back Beretta M9 Perfectly. It has a extra pouch which holds my spare Clip and the Velcros are adjustable to that point, that it also fits my BB Speedloader. It is much sturdier and h...
    Cons:
    Really nothing bad to say.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good and adjustable holster

posted by Jan09 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good holster that is very adjustable. Works with both pistols and revolvers. A pocket for a common size magazine. Can be attached to the belt as well. Quite cheap.
    Cons:
    The holster is quite slack when attached to the hip. It gets quite uncomfortable when running. One of the clips broke at once d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good holster

posted by Helmsman on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's VERY and VERY good holster. It fits for all my pistols. I'm using this holster with my Beretta M 92 FS, Glock 17 and airsoft pistols Gletcher APS, Gletcher TT. This holster is adjustable, so you can adjust it to any, ANY size of the pistol, even with t...
    Cons:
    It could be a little bit cheaper. I can not find another disadvantages of this holster.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and strong

posted by AdrianMarket on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    is a leg Holster!!!! well realy is good regulable holster , i put a glock 18 , Beretta 92 ( 22mm ) , Walter SP22 and all fit nice for the velcro it have. The material are good and it are well finish, the clasps are strong same as the seams
    Cons:
    i se no cons, the price can be low i think , but is a good product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool pistol holder

posted by DanielMaxao on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a awesome pistol holder. I highly recommend it! It looks very robust and has a nice color. The adjustments are very useful and it holds my 9mm easily. It has a magazine compartment too. The belt-strap is very good. It has a great quality, more than I...
    Cons:
    The adjustment straps are a little short. If you are overweight or have a big leg it won't work. The clips could be better and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great product!

posted by cartman99 on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really easy to use. Sits nice and tight. Adjustable in all ways! holds my Glock 17 and a extra magazine perfectly. Really cheap compared to other stores. nice black color. You can take off an extension witch you strap to your belt to reduce the lengt ...
    Cons:
    The little piece witch holds the part of the strap sticking out breaks easily, but it's not a really important part and you can...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Competition tool

posted by 71Robert on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The holster is adjustable, just so that any pistol may fit into it, and the stretch belts hold it in good position on your leg.
    Cons:
    Details like clips had casting bits that I had to remove for improved function, and the belt towards waist-belt may seem loose ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and easy holster

posted by JackBlackSE on 07/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - The fabric parts are sturdy and fits around the gun perfectly. - Alot of adjustability for straps and clips.
    Cons:
    - The straps are a bit short if you're a big or heavy set person. - The straps are a little bit flimsy and the plastic clips a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Airsoft pistol holster

posted by Foxxy85 on 01/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought this drop leg holster for my M9 GBB, it fits perfectly since the holster is adjustable. The velcro strap on this thing is good but not the best.
    Cons:
    The plastic part looks like not that durable, I don't think it can take a rough usage while on the field.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections