DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The quality of Plastic is not very good. But it is possible to use fine the

posted by keyboardik on 03/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The glasses are cheap. It is possible to change film if it brokes.
    Cons:
    The quality of glasses is bad. But if you wear them at home I don`t think this is very big problem. I don`t think that this is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked just fine

posted by pashte on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great circularly polarized 3d glasses. I've tested on my LG 3D TV and the image quality was great. Even better than original glasses. Plastic is very strong, ideal to childs. The prize couldn't be better.
    Cons:
    The polarized plastic is thin and fragile, seems to be a simple plastic but doesn't affect image quality. Has no anti reflecti...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap and great quality

posted by ronyket on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap. Great quality plastic frame. Works perfectly with LG Cinema 3D TV's.
    Cons:
    Ordered two, but one of those came with a loose lens.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok for polarized 3D TV

posted by xxxzanka on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap and they work for any passive TV set (my is panasonic et5, but all LG, Philips and Panny passive 3D TV are ok). Quality is not exceptionall but they do they work like panasonic goggle (by the way: Panasonic googles are very weak, these are stronger)
    Cons:
    Not any cons, some imperfection in the plastic but only "aesthetic" problems
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for LG 3d home cinema TVS

posted by flaviobello on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Tere's nothing much to say about it * the glasses fells confortable when you wearing it * works just like the ones that comes with the tv * mine was come with 4 glasses but i have more than 4 friends and families and etc, so i order this one for test and no...
    Cons:
    nothing, the glasses are preety well made, the price is good, they really work, i think you can use these in theaters too
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, cheap glasses

posted by Universaltool on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price, decent build quality, good for when you have company with your passive 3D TV or as a more comfortable alternative the the ones given out by the theatres, at least the Real3D ones
    Cons:
    The price could be cheaper, but if you are buying multiples it is more reasonable.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections